View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 07:32 AM

Default Re: Are Players More Likely to \"Make Moves\" After You Suffer a Bad Bea

[ QUOTE ]

A few times I've taken a beat and got dealt AA/KK next hand, as long as people at the table noticed the beat you can push preflop and often get called by A8, 66 etc.

If you think people are viewing you as a tilt monkey then dont cbet for a while since you'll get looked up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen this happen, for 2 orbits I was getting every hand like AA, KK etc, honestly, and the flops hit me beautifully. I was flopping sets and driving them hard but lost about every hand...this was the 1st orbit. On the 2nd orbit same thing happened again except I was actually tilting but still hitting those flops but now 2 smarter players started calling with anything, I can only assume they figured I suffered a bad beat, was now tilting and playing rubbish any old 2 cards. My sets and 2pairs were coming in though and I ended those 2 orbits +/- zero P&L.

Go figure. I have never seen such a merry-go-around, I was taking a shot at NL50, my wife was standing next to me seeing those $90-$100 pots flying around and practically screaming.