View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 11:06 AM

Default Re: 3 biggest net loss hands from last session - New to FR question?

[ QUOTE ]

------------------
HAND #3
------------------

Full Tilt Poker, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 8 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls $0.50, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.50, CO folds, BTN calls $0.50, SB folds, Hero checks

Flop: ($2.25) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (4 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $2</font>, <font color="red">UTG+1 raises to $4</font>, 2 folds, Hero calls $2

[/ QUOTE ]

What's up with the hand converter? He's got 2pair suited before the flop, and he hits a flush and a full house on the flop. All In Baby!

Seriously, last night I was doing well on all but 1 table, and tilted away 1.5 buyins to the guy on my left who seemed to have my number for some reason. I definitely overplayed some mediocre hands, and he took advantage of his position very well. In hindsight, I should have just left the table, and stopped trying to play back. A few bad decisions can ruin a night, particularly when you don't play enough volume to make up for it quickly.