View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 02:55 PM

Default Re: Tunica NLHE regulars

[ QUOTE ]
Will Mac - An older guy who is tighter than the image of older guys. He's late 60's early 70's super nice guy. He kind of looks the part of the grumpy old guy though. He's not nitty at all. He's willing to gamble it up. I've seen him bluff one hand. Who knows he may bluff all the time I only saw him get caught once though.

I consider him so tight that I was not only scared but very scared in this hand :

We both had about $300 behind. I was ep and limped with Ak knowing someone would raise and I could go from there. Well the one hand noone raises in like 20.... Five see a flop including Will Mac. Flop was K-4-x rainbow. I bet 20 folded to Will in last position and he called. Right there I knew I was in trouble because he had to have 2 pair with me not raising. The turn brought my lovely A with no FD's. I bet 50 and will miniraised me. I folded and he showed me a set of 4's.

That doesn't mean anything except I knew how tight he was.

[/ QUOTE ]

What ever you do don't post the results of that hand over in the strat forum...you'll get flamed for sure...even if you were right!!!