View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 03:33 AM

Default Re: borodog\'s mistaken understanding of M3...don\'t listen to his drivel

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I went over and read that other thread and it became very clear what happened. You were a complete and total douche for no good reason and when Boro started calling you on it, instead of owning up you found something small where he made a mistake in what he was saying and did your best to attack Borodog and try to turn the conversation away from the fact that you were being a complete douche. The "satisfaction" you feel over this is because you were so upset about having to face what a douche you were being and you found a distraction that let you not have to face that. Very satisfying.

[/ QUOTE ]

i've owned up to it clearly. i've said i was bitter and it is clear we have a history.

that "small" thing i've called him on he never dealt with.

if me being crazy is holding a large grudge against 1 poster then i'm guilty as charged.

but that one poster has a large following and made this "small" mistake about M3...then tries to say he "meant" to say M2.

boro, if discreting you in one small way makes me crazy...then call me Randle Patrick McMurphy

Barron