View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 11:36 PM

Default Re: Failed stack a donk vs random river aggro

Im really not trying to be an ass, I honestly just dont see the point of someone talking about the words I use to describe a situation. I think its completely irrelevant and a waste. Its like the same post as when someone has two or three major decisions to make and the person says "fold pf." Well thank you for that insight, but assuming we didnt fold pf, what do we do now? It may seem like a side note but whenever I even say fold pf, I make sure to say what I would have done assuming I dont. A post about my terminology is about as useful as a fold pf to me. The second part of the post is fine but the first part is just nit picking imho. Oh and if I lashed out at someone else it was probably for a decent reason. I dont just go off on people but if someone is posting a hand and it is clear what strategy is to be discussed, why even waste your time talking about something completely different? When I see people post like that it makes me think they have no idea what to do but just want to post something. If you dont know what to do then just say that but try anyway but dont go off on some tangent. Now I made a thread where I felt was fairly interesting into something that belongs in BBV.