View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 02:42 AM

Default Re: can i call 200BB shove with set on limped pot

[ QUOTE ]
Flop is fine obv. Turn you needed to raise to ~$2 to better see where you stand. If you think you're good here which you obviously do, "i called here because i wanted a little more action on the river", you really need to put a raise in. Given that villain checks flop and pots turn I put him on KJ for the flopped straight. Villain is very likely to be limping in the sb with such a hand given his stats. River is gross as well, that call of his shove is really bad.

Don't be afraid to lose customers, man. Find out where you're at on the turn or you'll just lose more on the river or perhaps win less as the pot will be smaller without your raise on the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]uhhhh hello we r not worried about being behind on the turn. we have tha best hand like 85% of the time here. we r raising to attempt to get as much money in the pot as we can as soon as we can.

raising for information IS NEVER correct and i suggest u dont do it and if u insist on doin it then at least dont tell others to do it as u r giving TERRIBLE advice.