View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 03:39 PM

Default Re: Issues with TITN

Hi ninenine_zoe,

I know we have been having a few issues with the stoxpoker promotion and I apologize for the inconvenience. This is the reason why I would like for all stoxpoker issues to be posted on our forum so that it can be taken care of immediately or at least a lot faster than sending emails back and forth. You can post your stoxpoker concerns under the Support topic and just add as topic stoxpoker, we will then proceed on renewing access to videos or adding the $20 to your choose of payment method. We do need everyone to add the stoxpoker user name/email address and if they already have access or need to be given access to the videos. We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding, as time goes by things will get easier.

On another note I would like to share with everyone that all lifetime referral amounts are now posted correctly and the one time referrals should be properly shown in the next few days. If you have any concerns or issues please feel to contact us through email/live chat or our forum. Thank you

Forum
Chat