Thread: RATM
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 02:14 PM

Default Re: RATM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pokerbobo -

Very jealous. Any gossip? He seems completely cool. He and Tool guy must have been retardedly awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Out at the bar he's a normal Joe so to speak...nothin crazy. I remember his Mom tellin me about him moving to Cali after Harvard to start a band. (this was back in my metal days - 1988) I asked her what kind of music he would play...she said a mix between rock and rap. (i said to myself "that will never work")I guess I was wrong.

His mom's name is Mary, she started a group called the Parents for rock and rap. basicly they work against the PMRC that Tipper Gore started. This was back in 1991-92, not sure if the organization is still around, but it was kinda weird seeing an article about my history teacher in Playboy, (she was also on the cover of "the reader" which is a onion type Chicago paper.) Ice T was a good buddy of hers too. Hilarious seeing a gray haired older white woman and Ice T hanging out.

If you are ever in the Chicago area around Tgiving or Xmas...PM me, I will let you know where to go to have a good chance of meeting him. Dont really want to post it here, the bar is only about 1200 sq feet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that information extend to others who are interesting in getting it?