View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 04:19 PM

Default Re: Degen/Rakeaid.com/Rakereport.net Banned

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Since you're so knowledgeable in regards to Degen and RakeAid, maybe you can explain why Degen/RakeAid should be trusted after he ran a fraudulent rakeback directory and scammed other affiliates out of thousands of dollars? If he had no issues with scamming other affiliates why would it be any different when it comes to players?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who was scammed? The traffic numbers were correct and the affiliates other than RakeAid who are on the directory now have been there a long time. Clearly they must be getting signups.

I've said that calling it an unbiased directory wasn't an above board move but it is exactly what has been done with RRR and RakeBrain. Maybe thats where the idea came from in the first place? Talk to PokerAddict about that one.

Degen has been giving people rakeback for a long time. He will continue to do so. If he was in the business of scamming people, I think that might have come out by now with the hundreds and hundreds of posts bashing him.

I know he has paid out over $20,000 to players today alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking you're getting a little carried away with that one. AFAIK, RRR was a great directory until AFTER PA sold it. But yes, the new owners probably did beat Degen to that shady idea...faint praise indeed.