Old 11-14-2007, 10:56 PM
scottc25 scottc25 is offline

Location: Playing Razz Somewhere
Default Re: The APPT Macau: The First Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament in China!

[ QUOTE ]
my situation is very complicated and there was no remorse shown....like i'm getting brushed under the rug. i feel i earned that 3100$ and i would like to be credited in some way be it W$ or credited for another appt event next year. if i can help you out with a hotel package that would be fine. but its not up to me. i'll post again..thanks for the help kirbrand'

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me know what happens. I had a leftover Step 3 and didn't know it. Of course I am gonna win now. I'm up to step 6 and most likely can't go to Sydney (well, maybe).

I got this e-mail from stars so maybe I should just hold on to it and not play it.

---------

Hello Scott,

Thank you for your email.

Please rest assured that no one will lose value they have earned in a
PokerStars tournament; that's simply not how we do business.

Having said that, we haven't decided (yet) what to do about leftover APPT
Steps tickets once qualifying is over. I can tell you two things:

1. It's very unlikely that we'll simply convert the tickets to cash. 2.
It's quite likely that we'll roll the tickets over into Steps tickets for
one of our other satellite series (EPT Season 4, APPT Season 2, PCA, etc.).

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

Andrew
PokerStars Support Team