View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 09:53 PM

Default big draw with a read 5/10

sb is a donkey table coach - i beat him earlier in a big pot and he's pretty pissed at me, calling a lot of my raises pf, trying to get a hand to bust me. he wouldn't c/r here with a draw, and probably not a 1 pair hand, unless it was something like tptk or an overpair (i haven't seen him reraise pre, i don't want to discount big pairs). also, my fe after his c/r is probably pretty close to zero. the button is an extremely loose passive player. he could have any two preflop, and call with any piece of the board, including gutshots/bottom pair/fd/etc. on the flop. if i reraise i'll probably knock out everything except 2 pair+ (which he could have, he likes to slowplay). if i call he almost certainly overcalls.

if it was just me and sb easy push, however i'd kind of like to keep button in here. is calling an option?

Poker Stars
No Limit Hold'em Cash Game
$5/$10 Blinds
6 Players
LegoPoker HH Converter

<font color="black">SB: $1,066.00</font>
BB: $1,000.00
UTG: $278.75
<font color="black">jkratzer (MP): $2,032.00</font>
CO: $1,938.50
<font color="black">BTN: $1,422.80</font>

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> jkratzer is dealt Q J (6 Players)
UTG folds, <font color="red">jkratzer raises to $40.00</font>, CO folds, BTN calls $40.00, SB calls $35.00, BB folds

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($130) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8 T (3 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">jkratzer bets $90.00</font>, BTN calls $90.00, <font color="red">SB raises to $280.00</font>, jkratzer..