View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 01:52 AM

Default Re: Bonds Responds

[ QUOTE ]
He picks and chooses the parts he wants while ignoring the rest.

[/ QUOTE ]

My sincere apologies, but you have to realize that there is more written about Bonds on 2+2 than in all of the recorded text in human history from 2000 AD to 1979.

I'm only one man, bro, I try to touch on all the relevant stuff, but I just can't address every single sentence you write.

[ QUOTE ]
He is obviously not going to change his mind but I enjoy the chase so to speak.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually haven't made up my mind, as I've said several times previous....I am refraining from speculation until both sides have a chance to present their case.

[ QUOTE ]

I have been wrong on a handful of occassions in this thread and have learned a ton by doing some research.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you have been wrong several times, but I enjoyed our discussions because I could tell you were interested in researching things after being proven wrong, and I could tell you were learning along the way....as opposed to the usual meatheads screaming 'I HATES THE BONDS'....etc

[ QUOTE ]

I still think RB is at least partially dishonest in his arguments and that my general point stands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dishonest about what? I said Hank saw a late career power surge....and he did. How on earth is me stating fact interpreted as dishonest?