View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 03:09 AM

Default Re: Official review thread, luckychewy 109 stars win

203 - iirc we were near a mini bubble and everyone was just playing super weak. definitely marginal though.

216 - yea the more i look at this and think about it the more i like it.

247 - not neccesarily, but this guy was fairly straightforward, though i guess it's possible he has 66/77 or something small he was just playing weak on the flop.

253 - pf i think i need to call, he half potted it here and i could see him having a worse ten or aq/aj. on the turn for half pot with the nfd i just picked up i have to call and riv is standard.

273 - well yea in the other hand he min-raised and here he made it 3x with like 14bb fairly early. i felt there was no reason to get involved here. fwiw i had AJo not ATs here.

285 - yea i'm a c/r monkey. O_o

321 - the short stacks in this tournament were playing so tight i don't think i would've called. can't really remember my exact read on him was but i think i would've folded. just raising cause they were still playing weak.

328 - yes definitely a mistake on my part.

333 - certainly viable, i gave my reasons for a lead and i don't think it's terrible.

336 - yea i sometimes bet flop for sure.

349 - def a very weak fold by me. not sure what i was thinking. i mentioned this earlier.

357 - after he min-bets flop and checks turn i'm fairly sure he has nothing. just trying to get him to bluff at it or make a thinnish v-bet. i was obv going to c/r him on riv.

369 - ehh i really don't think i am good here 1 in 3 times or whatever it was. the bet, check, bet line is sometimes air from a donk for sure...but he bet half pot, how credible is a bluff here? i don't think he's re-leveling me either, he was playing fairly bad imo.

thx, and ty for responding. yea he was kinda aggro hu, i was just trying to play flops with like 30bb behind i def think my advantage is post flop vs. him. i believe i raised pf one time when he limped and i raised KTs.