View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 09:19 PM

Default Re: Post a childhood memory

[ QUOTE ]
When I was little and lived in Haverhill my step sister Amanda and I used to ride around on my red and yellow BMX bike. Just up and down the street and sing songs. She would ride the bike, while I sat on the handle bars.

We'd also sit in these pine trees in the back yard for hours on end. I'm not even quite sure what we did up there. But it was fun.

I used to build forts w/ my friend Derek in Derry, NH. We had a sand pit in the back of the mobile home community we lived in. We'd ride our bikes back there or just go exploring. We used to ride dirt bikes back there too. One time it was cold and we were walking through some sewer pipes and I twisted my ankle and got my boot stuck in half frozen puddle and he carried me home. Boys back then didnt like me in 'that' way as I was really awkward and hadnt quite grasped the concept of personal hygiene. So this was a big thing for me. I always had a crush on him.

[/ QUOTE ]

He wouldn't have carried you all the way back if he didn't "like" you, too. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]