View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 03:04 AM

Default Re: hitting the ball straight

:-) I've been a total golf degen since I was 10, started playing when I was 4. Played literally every single day that the golf course was open throughout high school. We were so addicted we would be out there at the crack of dawn in april in Minnesota (cold as [censored]) to play 18 holes before school started. Kind of makes me mad now that I have never had a formal lesson in my life. Although, my best friend is a +1 handicap w/ a flawless swing, shares or shared the course record at Hazeltine National (66 when he was 16 yrs old from the tips), knows the swing inside and out. He's always given me guidance on my swing which is probably about as good as most club professionals. I was always a feel player tho, did not even really start worrying about mechanics of the swing until I was 20. So I have always loved the screw around with hitting weird shots/ballflights.

No idea why I just typed that whole thing, probably because I smoked some rly dank bud 10 minutes ago [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]