Thread: assani
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 01:45 AM

Default Re: assani

[ QUOTE ]
I understand the rationale behind the decision, but that, along with some of the recent criticisms of NT and various other mod-related decisions that seem sorta f'ed up to me, make it clear that it's probably time for guys like Chump Change, tug, TT, and others to really take the lead in terms of moving 2+2 forward.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're such a ridiculous self-promoting a-hole at least half the time, and that's being generous.

IMO, the purpose of this forum is to discuss miscellaneous mod issues and come together on them to better the forums; the concept of ModWars™ is a joke I have long propagated but which is ridiculous in theory.

Yet here you roll in with your huge e-peen and "final word" and basically take a conversation which had reached a consensus to a whole new ridiculous level by naming names and basically being a troll (ironic, eh?).

I don't envy the job that NT! has. I don't fault Jim Kuhn for what I feel was an honest mistake. I think I get along with everyone in this forum who lacks a self-promoting agenda. But you just can't help yourself, can you? Smell blood and you have to pounce. It's the goddamned internet man, stop being such a tool and try to work to better the site or GTFO and go be awesome somewhere else if this place is so repulsive to you. We're all replaceable. Particularly the trolls.