View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 08:12 PM

Default Re: PLO100 - Playing a wrap deep

OK this is how the hand went down. the turn i just thought was bizzare it was like a 3/4 pot reraise giving me 2.4-1 pot odds, and looking at the actual win % i was 2.6-1 to make my hand so calling is far from a mistake as i only need $15 or so on the river to make it a breakeven call

the river was obviously a bad card for me, probably the worst in the deck, but does anyone fold here getting 7-1?? im certainly not good enough

All in all i thought i played this hand fairly well - i think the repot on the flop in an unraised pot is standard, as im obviously trying to get 2 pair to lay down. i have to 2 barrel the turn as im representing a monster, and im sure that its a +ev bet as that type of player will lay down a lesser hand that has me beat a good% of the time. the result sucks but if the 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] drops and they call a river shove from me it all of a sudden looks textbook

Cryptologic
Pot Limit Omaha Ring game
Blinds: $0.50/$1
5 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
Hero: $170.43
CO: $23.50
Button: $102.50
SB: $108.40
BB: $183.61

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Hero calls, 2 folds, SB calls, BB checks.

Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($3, 3 players)
SB checks, <font color="#cc0000">BB bets $3</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $12</font>, SB folds, BB calls.

Turn: 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($27, 2 players)
BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $27</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises to $84</font>, Hero calls.

River: Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($195, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">BB bets $35</font>, Hero calls.

Results:
Final pot: $265
<font color="#ffffff">BB shows 9s As 6s Jc</font>
<font color="#ffffff">Hero mucks Tc Qh 8h Th</font>