[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not saying it wasn't a TD but its [censored] that wasn't reviewed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be wrong, but I bet the play WAS reviewed. It's just that the booth saw conclusive evidence before the PAT, so there was no need to stop play.

Josh W

[/ QUOTE ]

that's what I figured as well, but it's way too obvious an answer. Clearly something wicked is going on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Estimated time from TD to PAT? Thats pretty quick, but it is certainly possible. Wouldnt want to take a minute to be sure?

[/ QUOTE ]

About 30 seconds ?

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a flag on the play. Whatever fuels your fire, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long do you think it was? I rewound and counted.

Whatever fuels your persecution complex though.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha.. relax dude. No persecution complex here. I'm not even that big of a Pats fan. I just don't see what's worth getting all that worked up about.

to answer your question, if I had to guess the time between the ref signalling catch and the PAT, I'd say about 1:15.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the obv reason we were debating it so much is because it was halftime. At least thats my reason. Something fun to argue about, I definitely wasnt worked up about it.

I WAS a little worked up about people calling everyone a "Pats hater" whenever they say anything that isnt pro-Pats. I'm definitely not a Pats hater. I love Moss, I like Brady, I love Bellichick, I enjoy the HELL out of watching this team. I just thought it was a shady play. So I do take a little offense at being called a Pats hater or everything being about my anti-Pats bias (your comment wasnt really that bad, but Riverman and others are pretty ridiculous).

Your 1:15 is probably pretty close, I just counted it in my head and I got like 55 seconds.