Thread: Stars 30 hu
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 12:09 AM

Default Re: Stars 30 hu

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

basically everyone who plays hu sucks until you get to 1/2, then most people suck, youll find tough competition at 2/4 and 5/10, only thing is most of the time below 1/2 people are just trying to hit and run you, but if you can get them stuck, you are usually in a great spot although they often dont have much to lose(this is mostly refering to stars)

also, people with stoxtraderish stats 6 max usually arent particularly great hu, they definatley have a clue, but they are generally not overly tough and dont have all that much hu experience, and they usually table select too [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What are stoxtraderish stats? Does he play on Stars? Not sure if I have played him as I don't know his username.

[/ QUOTE ]

basically like really tight, like 26/20ish, i make that generalization because in my experience, most people who play really well hu dont have the self discipline to play like a nit 6 handed, and most people who do have that discipline also have the discipline to have pretty strict table selection and therefore usually dont have the experience or the gamble to become great players, not saying anything about stoxtrader in particular, just players who play similar preflop to him

his name on stars used to be stoxtrader anyway, not sure if hes playing under a different one, but i doubt youve played with him, havent seen him around at all since you started playing

btw, good to see you on 2+2