View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 03:07 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 11/1

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
7. Any plans on adding a Customer Service Number?

- No short term plans. The CS group has lots of good long term goals, though, phone numbers and live chat included.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you took a poll in 2+2 about what players wanted to see from FTP, the overwhelming #1 wouldn't be any kind of software features or tournament additions or whatever, but would be a demand for better customer service. Why is something like this going to take place in the "years" timeline rather than "weeks" or "months"? How is putting more money into this type of operation not going to be a great investment when a ton of players are staying away from your site because they're terrified of their account getting closed for no reason with nobody to talk to about it?

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree, but not just with customer service. I'd really like to see a wide variety of security features and options put into place. The player transfer confirmation is definitely a great start.

Fortunately, there haven't been any hacking cases in a long time, but that doesn't make me feel completely safe. Here are some suggestions I'd really like FTP to seriously consider:

1. Allow users to disable fund transfers completely.
2. Allow the user to specify a stop loss amount.
3. Personal key files that have to be present on your computer.
4. Key fob option, even if users have to pay for it.
5. Even before you get a full phone customer support system going, an emergency contact number or e-mail (that will be replied to within minutes), in case there has been suspicious or malicious activity with a person's account.
6. Option to only allow access to account from specific location(s).

Please do what you can Doug. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Your presence is appreciated.