View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 11:24 AM

Default Re: Bankroll for full time play

[ QUOTE ]
6300 hands per week? Is that a typo?

You should be doing way more than that as profession.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it was't a typo. It's based on playing for a physical 35 hours a week. And at approx 2.5 mt ratio so 35*2.5 = 87.5. I rounded this up to 90. Hands per hour I quickly guessed at about 70 per hour. I think this is probably a bit conservative. If I check on pt I can get exact figure but still it won't be too much more than 70 hands per table hour. So 90 x 70 = 6300 hands a week. This is a minimum btw but maybe you're right and my minimum should be even higher. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Maybe I need to cut down on the time I spent browsing the internet and on msn and on poker forums. i seem to be on the pc a helluva lot, but end up talking bout poker as much as I play it.

I have a 2nd monitor on the way once again - after giving my wife one of my monitors, normally the max number of tables that I play is 4 at a time. But I might seek to add more when I get this monitor, so that should increaee the number of hands I play weekly. Though if I play more than 4 it'll probably be doing sngs(Can I mention that word on this forum [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ) where I find it easier to multi-table.

How many hands do you think I should be looking to play a week danjohn?

Is 10,000 enough or is that still too lazy [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]?