View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 05:23 AM

Default (OT) (NSFW!!!!!!)WHAT I LOVE A LOT:

I LOVE:

girls, money, friends, my dad, my mom, my 2 dogs, my brother, marijuana, money, poker, poker, poker, girls, vagina, and my friends. picture time!! i also love music, i like the aquatic monkeys a lot as well.

FIRST OFF IS GIRLS !!! I LOVE GIRLS !!!

chick with titties

that is a girl i love!! i love girls because i can [censored] them with my penis!!!

i love money because it buys me things like computers, sunglasses, food, condoms for when i [censored] girls, etc!! what is not to be liked about money ?!?!

next i like poker:

poker makes it so that money falls from the sky and brings the money (which i love) to my pocket. so i can buy condoms, girls, sunglasses, food, and computers.

next i love my dad.

i love my dad because he is ok with me smoking weed and he doesnt care if im failing college because im making lots of money playing poker. because all college is is you finding a way to make ends meat and if i can play poker to make ends meat then he says thats ok and if it's ok with him then it's ok with me, roll tide mother [censored].

next i love weed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

my dad smokes weed with me! how cool is that?!?! my dad>your dadxINFINITE hahaha pwoned

next i love beeer!!!good wheat beer mainly! steinkeller's bar is amazing btw.

http://www.pubcrawler.com/Template/R...rewerID=104475

i went there once and i fell in love, anyone in ohio needs to stop by that bar and fall in love. i left my heart in ohio.

btw BBER!!!!!!!

that's a good ass wheat beer if u ever asked me!!!

so i love. beer condoms.
CONDOMS!!!!!

condoms let you [censored] [censored] and not worry about your dick falling off!!! i recommend that everyone use a condom 100% of the times that they have sex with a female

condoms let you have [censored]!:::

if u wear a condom you can [censored] both of theses [censored] at the same time!!

GOOOD INGHT ALL AND GOD BLESS AT THE TABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!