View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 03:10 PM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, September, READ RULES IN TOP POST

[ QUOTE ]
So I'm back from 1.5 weeks in MN/IA and had to read 600 friggin' posts in this thing...ok, I skipped most of them though except for:

- devin's epic drive and robusto job situation should he choose to work
- slim's awesome post from several days ago
- the discussion about 2/4 variance, winning, learning
- realizing that suzzer still thinks about poker in terms of weird arbitrary chunks of winning and losing
- jeff is still alive (waahoo!)
- gramps being old and senile

In MN I stayed with my friend Emily for several days and

a) was smiling/laughing the whole time
b) had the best sex ever over and over again

We even had a conversation about world famous STTFer bones!

She first learned who bones was when I wore my bones > Phil Gorden shirt and she kept covering up the > sign and saying I was gay for Phil Gorden (ldo). Anyway, when I saw her last week she all of a sudden asks:

"Oh so you know your friend...bones is his name right? Yeah, ok, so I was thinking about that and does he basically have to have sex with everyone? Furthermore, if I threw a sex party and he came, how many of the people would he have sex with?"

I basically told her he'd have sex with half the chicks there and none of the guys. She thought this was pretty lame if his handle is "bones" since he should be prepared to bone anyone.

Well, I wasn't sure 50% was that close so I checked with him and turns out I wasn't far off:

bones: i would have sex with exactly all of hot asians, latinas, and halfies of whatever ethnicity

Ok I'm back and need to play 234234 hands of HU cash to catch up for the month!

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

You always seemed like the sort of guy that has a different girl waiting for you in every state. The travelling salesman with 50 girlfriends.