View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 05:17 AM

Default Re: Does Karma exist?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yesterday, I donated over $50 that I saved from my little piggy bank to a charity for kids in africa. And this is how my life has been after donating.

<snip graph showing the usual variance>

Also I forgot to mention. The guy who was suppose to give his lease to me for a housing near campus that I really wanted, decided to change him mind. Life-tilt.

Also another beat, my logitech g7 mouse is broken. It freezes every 1min for like 10 secs.

Karma blows

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the clearest evidence of the existence of Karma that I have seen all week.

You have $2,355 to lose at poker, plus enough money to buy a camera, iTunes and some other stuff. (If you are using proper bankroll management and can lose over $2.3k in 2 days you must have a roll of at least $20k) You own a computer, and have an internet connection. You probably own lots of other stuff too. You probably have a safe place to live, several changes of clothes, more food than you can eat, and some sort of education. You have enough free time on your hands to play about 3400 hands of poker per day.

There are millions of kids in Africa, who have next to nothing and are starving to death (if AIDs doesn't kill them first).

You give the princely sum of $50 to charity, and seem to think you deserve some sort of reward. Perhaps you do deserve something. Perhaps you got it.

Karma Rulz!

[/ QUOTE ]
I concur sir. Very well put. This is definintely proof Karma does exist!