View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 11:27 PM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions

[ QUOTE ]
You horrible horrible per...wait, this is in Canada, carry on

[ QUOTE ]
I am a 35-40ish frequent 2+2 and BBV reader, and to date have never posted. I am a Canadian citizen. I am also a welfare fraud and poker player.

To add to my resume', I was a grade 9 high school dropout, with an IQ in the 155-160 range. Have never really liked school, and have never had a goal or career-oriented job.

I have worked many menial jobs throughout the years, most stemming from the fact I became a parent to a child in my late 20s, and thus came the need for regular food and a stable residency. The reason for the many jobs is that I have always had a problem in dealing with stupid people, and especially those in positions of authority. I have either been fired or quit from all of them.

As fate would have it, this pattern changed a number of years back when I found myself to be a single parent, solely raising my child, and within 3 months had a series of events (yet another job loss shortly followed by an injury, etc.) that led to us finding ourselves on the welfare roll, and at that time unable to work. The truth is, by then I had honestly lost all regard for working, and had accepted our situation...somewhat.

I applied for us to get into public housing as we were in the process of being evicted, and as of today we still live in the single family home we received 4 years ago. It is 100% paid through social programs, heating and utilities included, and sits near the end of a quiet residential street in a fairly decent neighborhood. I have no plans of leaving the system, as I have gone further on to fake my injuries, and as well faked a mental illness that has convinced both my doctor and social worker that I require permanent disability. I have just recently received perm. dis., so I will never really have to work another day in my life. So Dear Honest, Hard Working Taxpayer, does this make you a little angry?

Shortly after moving into our house, we were so seriously indebted to every possible utility, I had to ask a member of my family to hook up a ph. and cable for us, to which I would somehow try to pay for. I immediately hooked my PC in and was back on the Internet, and back to playing games at various sites. Games are something that I have always been able to dominate. One day, an online person I knew told me that she and several other people we knew weren't playing this particular game any more, and that is was because they were now playing poker. Later that night, I DL'd the program she spoke of and began to learn. Yes, I joined them and began to learn on Da Da Da Da! Play money.

Within the week I found that I could dominate very easily, and after watching the real money games, night after night, decided I had to find a way to play for real money. Hello free money offers!

I signed up for every free money offer I could find *Insert start of BBV type brag now* and began grinding the smallest stakes there were, quickly running them up. At the end of the first month of play I realized just how easy it could/would be, and the possible implications of gaining this source of revenue, versus having to explain where the money was coming from when I decided to eventually start withdrawing. It was then I went to several close family members and one friend (best friend) and had them make both poker and neteller accounts, which I could then dump to.

It is nearly 4 years later now, and the short of it is this. First year, 60k US funds. Second year 145k US funds. Third year 340k US funds. This the 4th year, I am on track to again be well into the latter 300 k, to mid 400 k US fund mark. This the whole while writing in 'zero' or 'nil' month after month, year after year for sources of income. I even get tiny tax cheques back once a year, and other perks for being so poor. Hate me ever more yet, tax paying people?

Since I began I have systematically withdrew and locked funds away, using various methods to avoid personal detection while still safeguarding being scammed, if even by family or my friend. Not that I think they would ever try to screw me or what I have going on, I have made it profitable enough for them that I cannot see it ever coming to one of them trying, but have protected myself even in the event that it did.

We still today live in the same house as mentioned, paid 100% by social assistance, heat and lights included. I still go buy most of my clothes at thrift stores, and I drive a [censored], ugly car. Sure, I have a better PC now and 2 30" monitors instead of the crappy 13" one, and some pretty cool techie gizmo's, and my child now gets to play any sport they want, and gets to wear w/e sort of clothes they want for w/e price, but aside from that, I haven't left any flags out for possible detection.

I see those hating on the lazy welfare people all the time, 'sucking on the system' and so on..., and at some level I admit I even feel a bit of disdain for those lazy unmotivated people also. What a hypocrite, right? Probably so. So how do you feel about me? Fact is, I honestly don't care.

Why do this if you aren't going to be spending the money? I started out thinking I wanted to make lots and lots of money to have and spend and never be broke again. I have found since having it, that it really isn't that important to me. My child is very important to me, and I plan to see that they won't ever have to do without. My child is not a genius, just of average intelligence, but is a good kid and I plan/hope to be able to give them every advantage I can, be it schooling, a start in business, or whatever path they choose.

So that's about it, I am glad I finally wrote it down. Yep, I'm one of those lazy welfare people, and even more so, a cheater. I don't care if anyone believe this or not. I don't care if some intraweb sleuth tries to expose me, for I honestly don't think it could be proven. If anything, I might be able to play an insanity/delusional card, and maybe get a few more benefits if a knock ever came at the door investigating one day. Part of me almost welcomes it.

A short while ago I saw in a NVG thread someone asking about one of my SN's and some people speculating on who they thought it might be. I have to admit that this brought me some pleasure, and a chuckle. No one was even close, obviously, because that SN was actually me...

Yours truly,
Welfare Bob

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think i hate this guy more than the dude who married the rich, ugly broad. mainly because that house can go to someone who desperatly needs it (for example: someone sleeping in a cardboard box in the middle of winter)