View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 02:18 PM

Default Re: marijuana use and dreams

I used it pretty heavy for 18 months and then early this year stopped - (that's the way I am - why milk a habit over 10 years when I can burn out and go neurotic in 18 months - LOL) - when I messed with it, I didn't dream.

at least I really don't think I dreamed under the stuff - it's possible, and I know folks who think they do but get into the deep sleep from which it's hard to remember dreams, but ever since then even till now my recall of dreams is pretty good, which is surprising -

kinda makes you wonder whether you ever hit deep REM sleep - dunno. But it's been months and I still remember pretty well the one I had an hr ago when I woke up - Long term recall is fuzzy, but if I had written down a quick sentence summary, I'd have remembered them.

Last week I dreamed I was in Vegas, King Ghidorah was trashing the place and living in an underground parking stall at the IP, and no one noticed except me, and I thought he was Rodan - [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] - gotta love dreams.

RB