View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 10:42 AM

Default Re: what do christians say about chinese people

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your use of adjectives to describe a whole group of people is quite distasteful. Really shows your age. Nice.

We are also talking about the whole world, not one particular city.

[/ QUOTE ]
You reading comprehension appears to be quite distasteful too. I was not describing an entire group of anyone. I want you to stop picking and choosing the nice parts of the Bible and acknowledge what your God *commands* you to do. Faith-shaking stuff here, so I 100% expect more dodges like this.

Why would an all-knowing and benevolent God create entire nations of people when he knew they would suffer and be destroyed? Amorites, Hittites, Chinese, Indians, all of 'em.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a question asked (sort of), which I answered with a satifactory Biblical answer. You then came back & made an uncalled for snide remark. So, once again, who's being distasteful??

Additionally, during the times of the Amorites, Hittites, etc there were prophets of the Old Testament preaching the gospel. They had their chance. The Chinese people are being witnessed to in today's times same as the Indians in India. So they are having their chance now. Everybody has the opportunity, whether the individual chooses to accept it is another matter.