View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 07:05 PM

Default Someone(sister) keeps stealing coins from me, whats my play

I have this big box in my room where i have been throwing all my change coins for few months. Like 3 weeks ago I counted them and there was around $1000 in "big" coins, 1 and 2€. I now checked them and there was left only $150 worth of those, so huge amount has dissapeared in short time and there is no chance in hell that i have made that huge calculation error.

I just spent a week in spain and im pretty sure that the coins dissapeared during the time I was there. Also there is chance that some bills have dissapeared, since I supposed I could trust everyone at home so havent been keeping track of them and just leaving them on my desk.

Anyway I'm like 95% sure its my 12 year old little sister, 4% to my older sister and 1% to mom. She keeps buying clothes that she shouldnt be able to with the money she gets from parents, and ive been kinda curious about it even before, but now everything clicks.
So whats the best play to make her stop it and make her realize that stealing is wrong so that she wont steal from anyone else either?
It's kinda annoying because I used to do the same thing(steal from mommys wallet) when I was younger to fund my gambling. So I guess i sort of deserve it, but it doesnt make it any less wrong.