View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 11:46 AM

Default Re: FYI about the fire Jack Effel thread

I agree with Dynasty that as mods we shouldn't be revealing private info from user's profiles. As such, I've edited out the following from this thread:

[ QUOTE ]
I have looked and know who this poster is (or claims to be in the email that is registered to 2+2). I am not going to reveal who it is, but it explains the undying support from someone that clearly isn't knowledgable about the poker world.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think its going to look very good for your significant other when you come clean, his bosses might not like you making such inflammatory statements here on his behalf.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't have edited TT's comment if it hadn't come after RR said he'd checked the e-mail address prior to TT's post.

FWIW, the Princess also got a PM warning for circumventing the profanity filter in that thread.

Edit: Also, the fact that she's shilling for Effel won't go unnoticed by anyone reading the thread.

RR, I didn't edit when she posted your name, etc. because I checked your profile and your name is there for everyone to see, so I considered it public information. If you prefer it be edited out, just let me know.