View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 07:27 PM

Default Re: OT: Neteller has apparently [censored] the bed.

[ QUOTE ]

as ive said, i dont think this is a *major* issue for people who are willing to look for another, reasonably simple means to deposit/withdraw money, but the large % of people that will not take these steps are the same players that we want sitting in our games...

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the list of options from Stars.

[ QUOTE ]
Currently, real money deposits into your poker account are accepted in several ways shown below. Please click on the corresponding option for more details.

* eChecks - Minimum deposit only $25 (available to US and Canadian players only) This is gone.
* NETeller - (we are no longer processing deposits and cashouts from US players via Neteller )
* FirePay (we are no longer processing deposits and cashouts via Firepay)
* CentralCoin This is gone.
* VISA / VISA Delta / VISA Electron / Gift and Prepaid VISA - Deposit in USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, SEK, NOK, DKK, AUD
* MasterCard / Gift and Prepaid MasterCard - Deposit in USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, SEK, NOK, DKK, AUD Guess I'll have to try this again. My initial deposit was on a credit card, but I'd been under the impression that that generally didn't work.
* ePassporte The big hope? Don't know much about it, but it sounds like it has stiff fees and small deposit limits.
* Diners Club International Telly Savalas would be proud.
* Cashier's Check / Money Order / Bank Draft - Minimum deposit only $100 So this would appear to be it. Seems likely to be slow.

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems like more than a minor pain in the ass.