View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 03:22 AM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt regulars on here? NL 200 and NL 100

Daheh I don't datamine so I don't have a huge sample size of hands on you but from what I've seen you appear to be a solid player. In the hands I do have on you, you won at a decent rate. Weren't you the guy who played fullstack for a while, then shortstack for a long time, and are now fullstacking again? It's rare to come across a shortstacker that I respect but you were one of the few who actually played poker (as much as you possibly could on a shortstack) and weren't always looking to get all in on a coinflip waiting for a pair or AK.

I usually have some difficulty putting you on a hand due to your wide raising range so I tend to play you pretty straight up. Only thing I can remember off the top of my head that was questionable was I think I three bet you once when you were shortstacking with a premium hand and you played AJ to the felt. I think you thought I was picking on you and were just following a read, but I don't make too many plays like that, especially against a shortstack raiser.

As far as the trio you mentioned, I think those guys do make adjustments. Pretty sure they know when they're being exploited and if they can make a change against you they will. Chuck (full_tilting/nlnut) just posted on here today in reference to Gaby.