View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 08:32 PM

Default Re: You wake up and... remember nothing about poker

[ QUOTE ]

what you're asking for is a copy of what the best players do, and then are hoping to recreate yourself in that form

[/ QUOTE ]
This is not exactly what I was thinking about when posting this thread. I think copying what the best players do and learning in the way they would learn if they had to do it for the second time are the good ways to improve in a fast and efficient way. I don't say I will not make mistakes, of course I will, but you agree that we all have so little time in our life and we want to use it in the most exiting and efficient way. So, I'm looking for the most efficient ways to learn poker.

When I started to learn it I found out I can do it in many ways. But I didn't find anywhere what way is the most efficient. Of course, it can be said that all people are different and each of them has it's own unique efficient way of doing things. This way may be good only for them and cannot be applied on another person. I agree with this but this is not a problem, it is even very good that we all have different ways to learn the world. And in case you haven't already found your our best way to progress, you can take things that fit you from different people who are successful and be successful in your own new way.

Thanks to your advices I have already registered at CR and now I'm going to make a good plan how exactly I should improve and learn to reach my goal( what % of time do A thing, what % of time do B, etc).

I am connected with NLP(Neuro-linguistic Programming) and it says that almost every genius can be copied, every person can achieve everything that other smart people achieve, but you have to find a way to do it and to find a good software and program for your brain that will make it work effectively.

I don't want to copy exactly any person on Earth. I just think that writing what you think is the most effective algorithm for learning poker can be VERY useful for all players who want to improve their game.

Thanks everybody for your answers, I really appreciate them.