View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 03:44 AM

Default Re: Attn ActionJeff (Please read)

From Adam Junglen's blog

[ QUOTE ]
About a month ago I was contacted by my agent, (who also works with Negreanu). He told me about Daniel’s new project, a poker instructional site called PokerVT (Poker Virtual Training). Negreanu picked out a few pro’s (so far others signed include Paul Wasicka, Boosted J, JC Alverado, with ActionJeff and Annette_15 pending) and he asked me to join. After about a month of reviewing the contract, consideration, negotiation, and phone calls with Daniel I decided to accept his proposal and join the team.

The site’s target release is in February next year, and it really sounds like a great training site, as well as a great opportunity. I’m very confident that Daniel will do a great job and that the PokerVT will be one of the premier training sites out there. Daniel’s assembled some of the best poker players in the world - both online and live, and it’s a massive compliment for him to ask me to be a part of it. I’m sure you’ll hear more from me as I begin working on the project and as the launch date approaches.

[/ QUOTE ]