View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 12:14 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
If someone who actually understands statistics could actually explain the important of their stats converging and explain why players using a similiar system or working together would be unable to reach this level of convergence over the sample we have we can just end this thread, and make a new one about hating bots right? What am I missing?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not missing anything.. for all their stats to converge to this level of accuracy is almost impossible. You can have preflop guides which will tell you exactly how to play and over a few hundred k hands those would converge. But post flop is a totally different matter, there could be no discussion of anything as has been pointed out, since the numbers are so drastically similar.

I honestly can't see this happening even if this was a group of people playing and deferring big decisions to a central person. I think the biggest clue is the river sample of the one person who they didn't have many hands on.. something like 200 rivers or something like that.. yet the bet % was still within a minute % of the others with much larger samples.

I like how he doesn't want to give out "strategy" for his 1bb/hr system. This magic note he takes and poof! Have you not looked at the other forums around here? People talk strategy against others they play with all the time!

Trust me.. nobody is going to want to steal your 1bb/hr system. The fact that you won't give any more info though is curious though.. if you don't think you're doing something wrong, what's the problem with giving out info.

From your stats you c-bet 97% of time.. then pretty much shut it down on the turn.. so everyone should float you imo.