Thread: Fake Boobies
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Fake Boobies

So I had a girl staying at my place for the past few days. She had left her husband after ten years and was using me as a stop-gap under the pretext that she could fall in love with me. I let her stay for a few days and then I cut her loose. This is the background.

Now she is a very hot number. Thirty years old, ex-model, yada, yada, yada. She would be about an 8.5-9 on the OOT scale. I have no pics, sorry. Actually I do, but there is no way.

But she has fake boobies. Her boobies are spectacular. They garner attention. We could go anywhere and men and women, boys and girls, dogs and cats, all would check out those babies. But they are fake. And they are my first fake boobies. And to tell you the truth, they don't feel that good. They feel like, well they don't feel like boobies. So we're doing it, and I reach up and I grab, two things that could be minature basketballs. It's not erotic. It's plastic. It's fake. And it didn't do very much for me at all.

So do any of you have any experience with face boobies? Am I being picky? Should I learn to like them? Are some fake boobies better than others? The nipples were really small as well. Is this a fake boobie side effect?

She's gone off to find herself now, but she conveniently left some of her stuff at my place. Which means I will be facing the fake boobies in the near future.