View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 07:07 PM

Default Re: AA in RR pot from way back when

[ QUOTE ]
At the table I call because I convince myself we're good more than 1/4 times. . . but are we rly?

If he has 2 pair including the KK on the board, he should be checking any turn through, so the turns he's betting are bluffs and 3 of a kind or better. So obv you made the correct play by calling.

On the river he shoves -- now given your turn play and river check he knows the strength of your hand unless he has no hand reading skills. He should also know what is river shove is going to look like to you, assuming he's thinking on at least the "2nd level".

I think that since you've been running over him there's a good chance he's trying to make a stand and this is air more than 1/4 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is pretty good analysis, I snapcalled b/c his river timing was terrible and I was fairly certain he could be bluffing here alot. I think we easily eliminate AK from his range, even some combo's of KQ which leaves us KJ, some KQ's and whatever a flop boat is (cant remember the card). Since I already knew he was bluffy and getting somewhat sick of me I decided to look him up. 107s no good