View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 11:41 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is there any easy way to transfer money from Click2pay to Moneybookers. Say 6-7k. I did this with Everest once making a large deposit with Click2pay and then a small one with Moneybookers but they locked my account the second time I tried and told me not to do it again. I need to withdraw to my bank account and I was using the Party ETF which I have found very quick but does not take CLick2pay. I have been transfering money through Ongame sites but they have a policy where if you deposit a 1000 with Click2pay then withdraw the first 1000 goes back to Click2pay. Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]
That news about OnGame sucks...that was one of the methods I was hoping to use. Many of the iPoker skins also use both, as does Absolute. The key is likely going to be doing it in conjunction with some play. IE Everest might have worked fine, but it doesn't sound like you gave them any action...or did you?

[/ QUOTE ]\

First time yes second time no and they locked my account. Not sure if I deposited now and played then withdrew what they would say.