View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 02:40 PM

Default Re: OOT lawyers:drinking and driving question

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is like killing your wife and then when the cops says "do you mind if i take your clothes and test them for blood" you say "sure" because I mean, obviously if you say no it will look like your guilty, and hey, maybe there won't be traces of blood and then you'll be free!

[/ QUOTE ]

An even better example is the retards who get pulled over for speeding or something and the officer asks if he can search the trunk. There is weed in the trunk. Retard agrees to the search, cop finds weed, retard arrested for possession.

"Why the hell did you agree to the search?"

"I thought refusing the search would make me look guilty."

"MORE GUILTY THAN THE ACTUAL WEED MAKES YOU LOOK AS:ASHDFL:FJ:ALSKJD:AL?!??!?!?"

Some people just don't get it. Shadowrun, this means you.

[/ QUOTE ]

and i guess this guy too

[ QUOTE ]
Just to follow up with a few notes from the Great White North. Our law is quite similar to most states, in that a refusal to blow is punished just like the DUI. I don't specialize in criminal law, but my best friend does. Here is the advice:

- do not admit to having a drink
- if you think you are close, STALL - you have a right to call your lawyer before taking the test; keep talking as long as you can - I believe every 30 mins gets rid of a beer (I have to check my biological info)
- do not refuse to take the test - it is easier to beat a postive test than a refusal at trial

[/ QUOTE ]