Thread: First good idea
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 01:24 PM

Default Re: First good idea

[ QUOTE ]
Any updates?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. The company reported its first Q, it was not quite as bad as I thought it would be. I bought aggressively that day and took the stock up 5%, but still was not close to being full on my position. With what I bought ahead of the Q and on the Q I now have a little over half of the position on and have eased off to see if the stock comes in a little. It has just a little, but its not trading big volume. I think it will take me another 2 weeks or so to get the rest, but its unpredictable.

There are no sellers. It's always hard to be confident in the stock market, but I will be very surprised if this not up at least 50% in 9 months.

When I am done, Krishan and I will figure out how to communicate it here. I don't want to be accused of trying to get others to follow me. It's easier if I don't have people following me...

I am strongly considering visiting the company (In a non exciting midwest town). This would probably happen in early June and also give me a chance to meet Krishan in person and thank him for his good work.