View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 01:38 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

from mets early d1.

[ QUOTE ]
if cindy got a peek night zero, it looks like lastchance = wolf is likely

she listed him as the person who she wanted to vote but then voted dmk. She said this was cause lc hadnt posted any content yet. Then later, he posts something dumb, and then she post the " told you all this would happen.
LastChance "

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
dmk - i said if she had a peek it was probably lastchance. that makes the most sense. She may not have had a peek

she listed lastchance as the person she wanted to vote but voted you cause he hadnt posted much yet .. then he made some sort of response and she was like "I knew this would happen" and vote for him. Like she was looking for an excuse to vote for him or something. So i do think it is possible

as far as last night went, i think durrons list was awful, i was on it, and he makes a list, says he cant stay, gets a little heat, and then comes back and argues and found time to stay. Was wolfy as hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
i guess im fine not lynching lastchance today, especially cause i think he posted pretty villagery later in the day. As long as we remember that if she got a peek, it was likely him and keep that in mind if hes still alive in a few days.

Remember with unknown roles, i doubt the wolves fps a kill -- they would have to seer hunt i think
but we actually dont know if the wolves killed her i guess

[/ QUOTE ]

To people that have played with mets a lot, would he come out and say that n1 wolf kill was likely a seer hunt is LC was evil?