View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 02:07 AM

Default Do all guys go through the \"chase is more fun\" stage?

So I have been thinking about my future a lot lately, mainly because I purchased a house and am realizing that even though I am still relatively young at 24 I am not a child anymore and have begun to think more about serious relationships and how I basically have always avoided them, even though I have always internally told myself thats what I wanted it has clearly not been my desire as I have essentially, without exception chased girls I liked and just bailed the [censored] out once I got them and new they liked me. I like the challenge of it all I guess and I think I get sick of people quickly as well. So as I see my friends get picked off one by one by the marriage bug I question if something is just fundamentally wrong with me. My question is:

For the older dudes here:
Did you go through this? What snapped you out of it? Was it a conscious decision or just an epiphany when you met someone? Or was it, dare I say, just a logical decision for the easy way out?

For the dudes my age:
Everyone think this way? Am an exception to the rule? Do you also have an interest in maturing a little and moving on a little or are you happy with randomness?