View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 10:52 AM

Default Re: Too Weak with Q\'s???

[ QUOTE ]
What really bothered me too in this hand was the guy in between us. Doesn't that kind of change a lot of things??? Because HU against that villain I'm pretty much betting and raising all the way but with an unknown in there it got me worried.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, it changes things...you make more money with the other guy in!

that board is really drawy. the guy in the middle could have any number of flush or straight draws(or worse) that will pay two big bets on turn.

also, there's something you need to learn about these turn donk bets. they are very, very often a hand like A7 or 88 that thinks their hand is good now since the jack paired the board. much less often they are actually the jack that turned trips. if he had the jack why wouldn't he checkraise you on the turn?

you should raise this turn for value and if villain 3bets you are most certainly toast and can fold. as played, your turn fold is absolutely horrible. playing like this will result in your folding the best hand way too often to be successful at limit hold em. all you can do is learn from this mistake, go forward and do the right thing next time. good luck.