View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 12:54 AM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions

Dupe account FTW:

Last year, I fell in love with a girl who basically led me on for several months before publicly trashing and dumping me. Not knowing how to cope with it, I went to a frat party to drink away my sorrows, and met this random girl. SHe was a butterface, but I didn't really even care, I took her upstairs to a random guy's room at the house and got a hummer. Didn't give it another thought.

Then the next night I get a call from a random number, find out this girl stayed around and asked everyone she could find who I was (I never told her my name), and got my phone number randomly. As if this wasn't scary enough, she told me on the phone that "she was obsessed with me, couldn't stop thinking about me." Now, any normal person would immediately get away, but as I'm [censored] up, I decided to hit it again.

I get to her dorm room and she starts grabbing at my crotch IN FRONT OF HER ROOMMATES, so I naturally offer to take her to my apartment. It's too far though, so I just take her downstairs to one of the secluded music practice rooms and [censored] her on a piano bench. Anyone could've walked in on us, don't know why I did this.

So I don't call her for a week and don't answer her repeated calls. The next weekend I decide I want some more nookie, and since she's still calling, I answer and say I had a busy week and sorry for not getting back to her. I invite her over to my apartment, get her naked on my bed, and was going to go down on her but then I got a whiff and was completely revolted by the stench. Smelled like salty sewage. Should've been a cue, but the lights were off and I just wanted to SIIHP. So I started to, but then I felt some extra wetness getting onto my balls, more than should have been there from my experience. So I stop what I'm doing, and look down, and there's this dark liquid everywhere, all over the sheets, all over me, everything. I turn on the lights and she's bleeding like hell, this isn't something I ripped, it's her goddamn period. I'm not squeemish, I've [censored] girls in their period before, but I have never seen this much blood get all over the bed and me before. Absolutely disgusting. I get red in the face and tell her to GTFO of my room, she smiles and says "you wouldn't do that to me, we're in love, I love you." I kicked her out of my apartment without giving her time to get her clothes all the way back on, I'm sure she had to walk all the way back to her dormroom in bloody panties (it's only a mile walk so not too bad). I never talked to her again. Had to throw out my sheets, stained so bad by the blood that it wouldn't come out.