View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 12:30 AM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Today I almost committed suicide.
I'm still broke and in the red in my checking account, and I have no idea what i'm going to do
with my money situation, since given my situation I hardly doubt I can get a loan from an
institution, and I won't ask for this kind of money from friends/family, neither of which probably have a few thousand just sitting around. I'll probably go through with this soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know how seriously to take these things. However, for [censored] sake, you've listed nothing tangible that comes anywhere near needing to kill yourself. You've got friends, family, and a girlfriend. Get over the minor embarassment of admitting you need help and say something to them. Obviously your depression is the major factor here, and once you deal with that everything else will be fine. Half the country is a few thousand dollars in debt, and probably 10-20% should be or are in therapy.

[/ QUOTE ]

killing yourself is not a rational decision, don't treat it as such. depression this bad needs to be treated as a disease, not with why can't you just get over it attitude. you'll never understand how this guy feels or his thought processes... well, at least hopefully.