View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 11:23 AM

Default Re: Liberty Dollar office raided

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would just like to say that all those who participated in this raid are doing their job, and they deserve . . . their paychecks in federal reserve notes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Beat me to it.

The agents were doing their jobs. When you're in law enforcement, and a search warrant lands on your desk, you have two choices; serve it or lose your job because of insubordination.

I'm guessing if you went through everything these men and women went through to obtain positions as federal agents, you'd choose the former.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like the Nazi's, the Third Reich, the doctors skinning live babiest to experiment and whatnot, making lampshades out of human skin, or the people marching hunrdreds into gas chambers telling them it was to take a shower, etc, etc.

It was their job and they deserved to get paid for it by the government that they were legitimately emplloyed by, do I understand your arugument correctly. How dare anyone question any of the actions of people who did any of the above. THEY WERE DOING THEIR JOB AND DESERVED TO GET PAID!!!!