View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 04:44 AM

Default Re: The Federal Reserve: Love it or Hate it

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so? you brought this up to reason that problems will only occur if dems win the race. Why did you bring it up if not? <font color="red"> Again you need a reading comprehension course. I said that the Dems would be a disaster, not that that no problems might occur if they lose. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

just wanted to readdress this.

did you not say, "I agree with you, the dollar has tough times ahead, but it has nothing to do with central banking, but the economic disaster that a Democratic administration could bring."

or do i have reading comprehension problems still?

[/ QUOTE ]

How can I answer your question when all you did was repeat what I said? You give me no basis to know whether you see that those two statements are not inconsistent with each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

of course i gave you a basis. look at how the argument went down.

ME: "you brought this up to reason that problems will only occur if dems win the race. Why did you bring it up if not?"

YOU: "Again you need a reading comprehension course. I said that the Dems would be a disaster, not that that no problems might occur if they lose."

ME SHOWING YOUR CONTRADICTING STATEMENT: "I agree with you, the dollar has tough times ahead, but it has nothing to do with central banking, but the economic disaster that a Democratic administration could bring."

You see no issue with how this went down?