View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 12:20 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
is holdem manager going to make tourney manager obsolete or will you still need both to track ur tourney stats?

[/ QUOTE ]

Tourney manager is not going to be obsolete and will be getting additional functionality added to it. HM will have tourney income tracking but it will be 1 tab, the income tab. TM is 100% focused on the analysis, charting and graphing of tourney results while HM is more focused on hand / stat / opponent analysis with some tourney result graphing and charting mixed in.

[ QUOTE ]
Any news on the o import problem yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you go to www.holdemmanager.net/Zero_Import_Problem.html

[ QUOTE ]
you are calculating BB/100 wrong for LHE (1BB = 2x big blind for LHE, unlike NLHE)

ALL lhe hand histories from full tilt are doubled in blind levels. i wish i had my comp here right now so i could send you a hand

[/ QUOTE ]

Is fixed in 0.17b which might be out tonight

[ QUOTE ]
Roy, this report does show a breakdown by hand value at showdown, but I can't figure out how to access the hands that it has parsed to examine them individually or as a group. Is there a way to do this?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you go into the filters and go to River Made Hand Value just select whichever types of hands you want to see. You get a lot of flexibility here, for example, you could return hands where you had middle pair plus a flush draw on the flop and ended up with 2 pair on the river and then see all of these in the Hands tab (soon to have a replayer).

[ QUOTE ]
I have saved a Lads/prima .dat containing only a mtt

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Please sent it to tourneymgr@gmail.com

rvg