View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 07:39 AM

Default Let a Million Letters Of Credit blossom

[ QUOTE ]
Have you heard of the Korean War?

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, I vaguely recall something. Before Vietnam was it? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
FBI agents stated that Communist China is engaged is large scale conterfeiting of US currecy.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And I have a DVD copy of "I Was A Communist For The FBI". Like those "counterfeiting dollars" myths, it's so stupid it's funny.

But maybe it's a counterfeit DVD.

[ QUOTE ]
Have you heard the threats from a Chi-Com general to nuke the Western USA should we decide to honor our military alliance with Taiwan?

[/ QUOTE ]No.

(Did he mention Clallam? I have friends there.)

[ QUOTE ]
I find extremely disturbing the large scale investment [by western corporations and governments] in communist China.

[/ QUOTE ]On the contrary, this is a most encouraging bit o' news! We are brought closer through those economic ties. I say, Let's have more! Let the ports of Charleston and Shangai be owned by a corporation jointly-owned by a Chinese and an American corporation. Let oil refineries in China be built by American corporations, and Chinese factories in the U.S. bought by Chinese ones. Let trade figures between the two countries go through the roof. Excellent disinfectants, all, against the vermin of war.

Let a Million Letters Of Credit blossom.

Mickey Brausch