Thread: Some bluffs!
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 04:04 PM

Default Re: Some bluffs!

[ QUOTE ]

now: i already know the results since you are so vehemently defending this play, but it is a [censored] terrible play to donk out on the flop, call a raise, and c/f turn. so much of your range are bluffs in that spot - you're not floating with hands that can't stand any heat, you are raising with them. furthermore, if he has a weakish hand, wouldn't he at least want to call your c-bet or c/r it, rather than donking out into the flop and making NOTHING on the occasions you just give up?

so as i said, unless he is a terrible tagfish who can't think ahead, you should be c/r'd ai a fair amount here super wide, and yes, some of that will include draws.

[/ QUOTE ]

I get what you're saying now, but not many players will bet/call this particular flop with anything but a marginalish hand, maaaaybe a draw but he probably wants to bet/3bet that? I mean, if he bet/calls this flop in general we can assume he probably isn't very good. I just don't think he will bet/call this flop with two pair or better, so unless he turned two pair his range is basically one pair and draws on the turn, and a strong turn bet should fold out that range often. That's how I feel anyways.