View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 03:13 AM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

yea, as i said james [censored] up

i also think pg could have played this a different way that might have been better for her. after her conversation with amanda, she basically knew that james was gonna be blindsided, therefore i think if she woulda warned james then he uses his idol and they get rid of todd, pg would have accomplished a ton. 1 idol would be gone, james would 100% now be against his former tribe and would side with pg and eric and going into the final 6 it would be her, eric and james vs. courtney, amanda, denise who are the extreme weak link in challenges. the major part in this would have been her and james overcoming their hate, but pg has been trying to pull in james for a while now and keep your enemies closer and all that and if she would have really sat him down and sincerely just told her to trust her and james could have still had a second idol even if it turned out he wasn't being backstabbed, pg could have set herself up very well for the final 6.

and yea, how does todd not go ahead and vote for pg as well as backup just in case james plays the idol.